· Damage discovered in concrete hulls: what does it mean, what can be done, and how much will it cost to repair.
· Things to avoid during remodeling which could impact hull integrity.
· What is adequate ventilation for a concrete hull.
· Emergency pumps: where they should be located, how they should be powered, and what designs are most appropriate.
· Sacrificial anodes: should they be used, what are some possible issues, and how does the science of anodic protection relate to concrete hulls.
· External coatings for concrete hulls.
· What are the different ways to correct a vessel that is listing to one side.
On February 27, the Floating Homes Association held its annual meeting. The keynote speakers were Ian Moody of Aquamaison, contractor Robert Morgan and maritime engineer Darren Parker.